Improve The Quality of Healthcare & Increase Profit
Yes! We are making it happen with you
Use Technology to Improve Quality:
1. Digitally printed prescription and medical reports
2. Easy to access patient records for all treatment
3. Stay connected with patients from any were in the world
4. Patients can book an appointment to visit a doctor or telehealth
Reduce Wastage and Increase Profit:
1. Cloud storage of documents reduces document storage space and administrative staff
2. The notification service reduces patient waiting time and space
3. Digital token reduces administrative burden.
Hospitals made easy
Tie-up with nearest pharmacies, labs, nursing units with acute care, scan centers, etc.
Like specialized scan centers, the world is going to see the rise of specialized surgical units.
The SWAR Modular concept is staying ahead of time!
Using our state of art integration service, the clinics can tie up with the nearest specialized service centers on a profit-share basis instead of operating internal pharmacies. Cut down on spaces, inventory, staffing, and overheads.
For example, your nearby pharmacy can be your in-house pharmacy. The prescription from the doctor is automatically sent to the pharmacy so that the retail pharmacy can deliver medication to patients.
Similarly, the lab requests can go to an outside lab, which can collect the samples and issue results to the clinic and patients online.
The specialist pharmacies, labs, and scan centers take care of quality service while the administration hospitals provide health care that is good and high quality.
Private Practice Simplified
Be a formal and professional Doctor all time!
Professional consultancy or second opinion to patients of all nature, including near and dear, is simple.
The futuristic concept is designed to enable Doctors, Specialists, etc., to serve the world as individuals being associated with hospitals and healthcare service providers
To minimize using social media like WhatsApp for professional service, We are providing the following features;
1. Doctors can display their professional profile along with related contact details
2. Make the availability of free slots known to all patients
3. Use state-of-the-art digital consultation rooms to serve patients all time using either mobile phones or iPads or computers.
4. Accept digital payments. Minimize free consultations unless it is a noble cause
5. Securely have the records of all your past consultation records to stay updated with your patients all time